PIERANTONI LAB S.R.L. in the person of its legal representative pro tempore
Operational and Legal Headquarters: Via Bivongi 131 – 00173 ROMA (RM)
Fiscal data: VAT number: 16556881007 – Tax code: 16556881007
PIERANTONI LAB S.R.L. in the capacity of Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and for the purposes of EU Reg. 2016/679 hereinafter ‘GDPR’, hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of those concerned with respect to the processing of personal data and that such processing will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your confidentiality and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the above-mentioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations provided therein.
Purposes and legal basis of processing: in particular, your data will be processed for the following purposes related to the implementation of fulfillments related to legislative obligations:
- Legally obligatory fulfillments in the field of taxation and accounting.
Your data will also be used for the following purposes related to the implementation of measures related to contractual or pre-contractual obligations:
- customer management.
Method of processing. Your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
- processing by means of electronic computers;
- manual processing by means of paper archives.
All processing is carried out in accordance with the modalities set out in Articles 6, 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of the appropriate security measures provided. Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorized by the Controller and, in particular, by the following categories of employees:
- Administration Department.
Communication: Your data may be communicated to external parties for the proper management of the relationship and, in particular, to the following categories of Recipients including all duly appointed Data Processors:
- consultants and freelancers, including in associated form;
- within public and/or private entities for which the communication of data is mandatory or necessary in fulfillment of legal obligations or is otherwise functional to the administration of the relationship.
Dissemination: Your personal data will not be disseminated in any way.
Retention Period. Please note that, in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to Article 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is:
- established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed for the execution and fulfillment of contractual purposes;
- established for a period of time not exceeding the fulfillment of the services provided;
- established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed and in compliance with the mandatory time limits prescribed by law.
Data Controller: the Data Controller, in accordance with the Law, is:
PIERANTONI LAB S.R.L.
Address: Via Bivongi 131 – 00173 ROME (RM)
Fiscal data: VAT no.: 16556881007 – Tax code: 16556881007
In the person of its legal representative pro tempore.
You have the right to obtain from the holder the cancellation (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, rectification, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, as well as in general you can exercise all the rights provided by Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Rights of the Data Subject
The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet recorded, their communication in an intelligible form and the possibility to complain to the Supervisory Authority.
The data subject has the right to obtain information on:
- the origin of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification details of the data controller, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of them in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or appointees.
The data subject has the right to obtain:
- the updating, rectification or, when interested, the integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into an anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except where this proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- data portability.
The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The interested party may contact – for any of the reasons listed above – the Data Controller, in accordance with the Law in the person of its legal representative pro tempore at the following email: email@example.com
as well as, when technically and legally feasible, by sending a notification to Users through one of the contact details it has.
Therefore, please consult that dedicated page frequently, referring to the date of last modification indicated at the bottom.
If the changes affect processing whose legal basis is consent, the Controller will collect the User’s consent again, if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
Last modified: 01 June 2023